Contract Manager F/H
ETF is looking for a contract manager to join the HS2 project.
The company. ETF, a subsidiary of Eurovia (VINCI Group), is a leader in railway works worldwide. The company specialises in the installation and maintenance of fixed railway installations on national rail networks, urban transport networks and industrial sidings.
The project. High Speed 2 (HS2) is a high-speed line project that will link London to the north of England. The project, which is currently being studied, consists of track and catenary lots.
This rail project, the largest in Europe today, is intended to open up the central and northern regions of England.
The job : You ensure the link between the technical vision of the projects and the consequences, particularly contractual, financial and operational; you are responsible for the preparation of claims files. You will be the permanent interface between the legal team and the project team and know how to work as part of a team with them.
Your tasks : In the upstream phase (in the tendering phase) :
- Participation in the successive phases of response to specifications, calls for tenders, etc.
- Contract review and negotiation
- Analysis of risks related to the terms of contracts negotiated in close collaboration with the legal department (liabilities, late penalties, guarantees, sureties, intellectual property, confidentiality, considering project constraints).
- Participation in negotiations with the various contractual players.
In the downstream phase (during the execution of the contract) :
- Drafting of claims between the different partners to the contract (with the support of the legal department).
- Training of the project partners in the content of the contract and its inherent risks (with the support of the legal department).
- Managing these contracts by monitoring their performance, managing any changes, and ensuring the monitoring and acceptance of contractual obligations.
- Follow-up of contract developments in accordance with contractual procedures (change management).
- Active monitoring of formal communications with the contractual actors: correspondence, minutes of contractual meetings, etc.
- Monitoring of risks (legal and contractual, but also operational, commercial, financial, etc.).
- Document management to enable claims to be drawn up or responded to
- Resolution of conflicts and claims between the different contractual parties.
Position based in London (6 months – for the tender, from February).
You are :
Graduate of an engineering school
Your ability to adapt and your motivation for teamwork will allow you to be quickly recognised as a quality speaker by your interlocutors.
Interested in the world of railways
You have :
A first successful experience of at least 5 years in the field of contract manager in Civil Engineering or works
Good interpersonal skills